[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Beta Blocker Alliance [BBA] • Thema anzeigen - Zombie - exeptional situations

Zombie - exeptional situations

You are interested in who are the dudes behind this forum ?<BR>
Maybe you find out posting things of interest not related to AstroWars

Moderator: BBA_Officer

Indeed, you are

freaks
45%
pro's
45%
boring
Keine Stimmen
none of the things above, but ...
9%

Abstimmungen insgesamt : 11

Zombie - exeptional situations

Beitragvon Alexander » So Jul 31, 2005 4:07:37

A child process, which ends bevor the parent process calls a wait() will become a ZOMBIE. This means that all opened files will be closed and all used memory will be freed. The process occipies an entry in the process table until the parent process does a wait() call or the parent process ends itself.

If the parent process ends before the child process than the INIT process will "adopt" the child process and become new parent process.

This is from my (German) operating system lecture.
@duststar: You were right, but as I already said: "With more than a bottle of wine in my head I cannot say that I am sure about what a ZOMBIE exactly is."
Now everybody will think we are ZOMBIEs or at least freaks that have nothing better to do than talk about operating system while beeing drunken :lol: :roll: :geek:
Alexander

Beitragvon Dassel » Mi Okt 05, 2005 16:10:47

I read this posting several times, I'm not understanding any word, but I managed to memorize the words.

Why did I do this ?

Well 3 weeks ago I entered a coffee, I ordered something by the most beautyful service woman. She smiled at me and asked: "Where is Peek&Cloppenburg from ?"

I was like : WHAT !!!

And that was again one of those moments life played a trick on me. I mean what are the odds for getting asked this question ?

But I got the message, and as I saw this posting, I realized, for sure, next time life wants to fool me, it's going to be with a sexy girl asking me about zombies. Because this HAS to be the most unlikely question a girl would ever ask you. So I got prepared and learnd the words (thanks starcatcher).

Today I was sitting in the library, as a gorgeous girl entered the room, she went in and sat down next to me. Than she opened the first button of her blouse, turned to me and smiled. And I was certain, that she was going to ask me about zombies. So I allready prepared the words...parent process...child process...dead...stopping the procedure...
Then she asked: "How does the WLAN logging (of the library) work".
I had no idea, I mumbeld something about parentprocess anyway, and said: "I don't know". But she kept smiliing.
But... I don't konw why ....well...I went nuts...put my fist in the air and screemed: "DAMN likelihood! DAMN life! What are the odds ! What are the odds!"

She stoped smilling and never did again....
Dassel

Beitragvon ceraphim » Mi Okt 05, 2005 18:10:34

:lol:
at least we are all little freaks!
st0rmtrO0per (zero-letter-zero)
Bild
ceraphim

Beitragvon Alexander » Mi Okt 05, 2005 20:10:56

@Dassel: nice story, but sure the button of here dress (or whatever) she opened only in your dreams

Maybe a women asked for the WLAN access ... honestly.
You should say something like "lets see how I can help you" and not
"What are the odds that I am going to fu ... help you"

@ceraphim: You are late realizing that we are freaks :geek:
Alexander

Beitragvon Dassel » Mi Okt 05, 2005 20:10:39

Well the last time I said: "Well let's see how I can help you." Was to a girl asking me to fix her bicycle.
End of story ...
She had to buy a new one.

So since I didn't know how the access to the internet worked, I thought about keeping my hands away of the laptop, you know...expensive things those little devices and .....bad experiences.
Dassel

Beitragvon Alexander » Mi Okt 05, 2005 21:10:27

stick to the cookies :lol:
Invite the girls ... not only the fat women love cookies.
And afterwards you can ask if she wants to eat something else starting with co.. :mrgreen:
Alexander

Beitragvon Dassel » Mi Okt 05, 2005 21:10:10

Hmmm...
I don't like shareing cookies...not even if it is for....a good purpose.
Dassel

Beitragvon Alexander » Mi Okt 05, 2005 21:10:42

Share your co.. with the girl while you enjoy your cookies.

Well, maybe this is a bit too dirty to be public :oops:
Alexander

Zurück zu Off topic