[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Beta Blocker Alliance [BBA] • Thema anzeigen - Hello BBA

Hello BBA

Here you can get in contact with the BBA. Please register first :)

Moderator: BBA_Officer

Hello BBA

Beitragvon Baffler » So Mai 07, 2006 8:05:06

Hi everyone,

I am new to AW and enjoy playing. I would like to request a application to join the BBA.
Even though I am a new to the game I will be a good team player.

Thank you for your consideration,
Baffler
Baffler

Beitragvon Saratoga » So Mai 07, 2006 10:05:40

Hi Baffler, welcome to our Forum :mrgreen:
I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
Bild
Saratoga

Beitragvon Alexander » So Mai 07, 2006 14:05:41

Hello Baffler,

nice that you came by to apply.
Your position close to Levitikus and varga is interesting,
also that you entered 3 systems, having 6 planets 8)

As your situation isn't critical the invitation might take some time.
varga and levitikus are BetaBlocker from former rounds,
that's why they are invited.

Keep good contact with them :thumleft:

Kind regards
starcatcher
Alexander

Beitragvon varga » So Mai 07, 2006 16:05:32

Hi Baffler,

I also got a pm from you.
I noticed your development. Me and levitikus started a bit late but joined BBA because we were BBA members before this round and BBA is cool and brings maximum fun
:xwing:
keep on fighting and good luck.

varga
Have Fun!
Jabber-ID:Patrick@debianforum.de
varga

Thanks

Beitragvon Baffler » So Mai 07, 2006 18:05:32

Thanks for the welcome.

I thought it is important to let you all know why I am status yellow.
My spouse and son also plays and we are on a home network (same url), the admin said it is fine as long as we use our own computers.
I understand that you must be careful.

Happy playing :alien:
Baffler
Good day,
Baffler
Baffler

Beitragvon Alexander » So Mai 07, 2006 22:05:49

Wow, the whole family :o

Which makes me real curious:
What are their nicknames?

sc
Alexander

Beitragvon Baffler » Mo Mai 08, 2006 3:05:14

Sarwiz who is in the LOB alliance.
And my son told me he isn't playing, he just registered as bulgie.
We play our own games and are kinda in compition with eachother, I am behind for now.
If you want to know anything else just ask.

Baffler
Baffler

Beitragvon Baffler » Mo Mai 08, 2006 4:05:08

Since I reminded my son by asking him what his player name was, he is playing today.
Baffler
Baffler

Beitragvon Alexander » Mo Mai 08, 2006 22:05:45

:lol:
Alexander

Zurück zu Welcome