[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Beta Blocker Alliance [BBA] • Thema anzeigen - Hi from Sully81

Hi from Sully81

You are interested in who are the dudes behind this forum ?<BR>
Maybe you find out posting things of interest not related to AstroWars

Moderator: BBA_Officer

Hi from Sully81

Beitragvon Sully81 » Mo Jan 19, 2009 5:01:15

Hi friends !

I think some of you may remember me.
I'm Sully81 and I played beta 8-9 and GE1 as a BBA active member.

beta 9 was so funny with this big fight with NEMO.
In Ge1 I was trader-warrior (don't know if it still exist?) and we made one of the greatest fleet of the game.
I also remember a lot of diplomacy work :mrgreen: that was my job

I have so good memories with this team.
I remember dustar, odichris, starcatcher, astroHocke, ceraphim, the stormtroopers and a lot of others I forgot the names.

Please give me some news of you and the other "old" players.
I can't remember the real nam of one of you I liked to chat with.
With crazy hair

and did you have some news from Nebulae, the portugese player?

About me, I'm now 27 (still Belgium).
I don't play astrowars anymore cause it took too much time.
I always wanted to be a perfect killer, so I waked up during the night and it was not possible to go on like that. :mrgreen:
So I decided to stop. :cry: it's a pitty cause I'm sure next GE I could have won it. :mrgreen:
I remember all the mathematics and links about AW I had... lol
So interesting game.
Can you also talk to me about the big new rules in the game? a lot of changes ? I'm curious about that.

Well, it was nice to read some of your post on this forum. I will come again in some days.
I'm now playing darkorbit, it's a german game from Big Point, maybe you know it ?
Sully81

Beitragvon Alexander » Mo Jan 19, 2009 23:01:01

Hello sully81,

I remember you well and I am sure so do odichris and ceraphim
Astrohocke wasn't member of BBA since that old times
I am aka starcatcher, but changed nick as I played long with the ST0RMTR00PER armour

most change was done with speed rule ... everything is a bit slower now
there is new points given only with planet above population 10,
which extends the editions and thus the fleets grow even bigger :roll:
60.000 Destroyers and more

Nebulae wrote when he was back
All fine with him. If I remember correct his grandmom died
and therefore he was offline for some weeks,
without notification before.

damn, I hardly remember ...

Nice you came by, at our new website

Have fun in the cyberspace
starcatcher
Alexander

Beitragvon ceraphim » Mi Jan 21, 2009 9:01:12

st0rmtrO0per (zero-letter-zero)
Bild
ceraphim

Beitragvon Sully81 » Do Jan 22, 2009 21:01:50

Sully81

Beitragvon NordenViking » Fr Jan 23, 2009 0:01:26

Bild
NordenViking

Beitragvon ceraphim » Fr Jan 23, 2009 1:01:38

st0rmtrO0per (zero-letter-zero)
Bild
ceraphim

Beitragvon Sully81 » Mi Jan 28, 2009 20:01:21

mmh it was not Levitikus, no ...
Is it possible his real name is "Horst" or smthg like that ?
It's a pitty all of you german dudes have german names :mrgreen:

Well don't worry that's no matter.

Nice to have some news from the far North, Tommy !
:D yeah, you make me remember Bartosz, the polish boy. I should go and visit this secret place, I'm sure it can't be worst then here.

About BBA, what about the old aim we had to block the beta countdown ?
and why don't you name GEBA now ? :mrgreen:

I will come and visit you on this forum time to time.
Don't forget to post here some news of you and the BBA.

C ya!
Sully81

Beitragvon Alexander » Mi Jan 28, 2009 23:01:27

Alexander

Beitragvon AstroHocke » Do Jan 29, 2009 0:01:03

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum!"

AstroHocke

Zurück zu Off topic