[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Beta Blocker Alliance [BBA] • Thema anzeigen - Greetings [BBA]

Greetings [BBA]

Here you can get in contact with the BBA. Please register first :)

Moderator: BBA_Officer

Greetings [BBA]

Beitragvon Semisleeper » Fr Dez 28, 2007 17:12:22

Good day members of [BBA], I hope your holiday season has been a good one.

I have recently started playing AstroWars and have found myself boardering what seems to be [BBA] and also [AYYA] territory in the Gamma system.

I come here to avoid being in conflict with the Alliances in the area. At this time my resources are going to be focused on the Gamma Kornephoros(GK) system. If the time comes where I am able to expand out of GK system, I will notify the [BBA] of my plans.

As a sign of diplomacy, I am willing to leave Gamma Kornephoros 1, 2 and 3 open if the [BBA] wishes to expand and take those planets. Please let me know if this will be needed.

Thank you for your time.

-Semisleeper
Semisleeper

Beitragvon Alexander » Sa Dez 29, 2007 3:12:34

Alexander

Beitragvon Semisleeper » Sa Dez 29, 2007 6:12:30

Thanks, I'll be sure to inform you when that time comes.
Semisleeper

Beitragvon Semisleeper » Di Jan 08, 2008 4:01:29

Update - I have sent a small fleet to the Delta Tania Borealis system. I've sent out messages to those within the system and will be attacking (need to boost exp :? ) those whom do not respond in that area.

Just keeping you guys up to speed in my actions so we don't crash.
Semisleeper

Beitragvon Alexander » Di Jan 08, 2008 12:01:02

Alexander

Beitragvon Semisleeper » Di Jan 08, 2008 21:01:13

Semisleeper

Beitragvon Alexander » Di Jan 08, 2008 23:01:51

Alexander

Beitragvon ceraphim » Mi Jan 09, 2008 1:01:03

st0rmtrO0per (zero-letter-zero)
Bild
ceraphim

Beitragvon Semisleeper » Mi Jan 09, 2008 2:01:14