[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Beta Blocker Alliance [BBA] • Thema anzeigen - Hallo all

Hallo all

Here you can get in contact with the BBA. Please register first :)

Moderator: BBA_Officer

Hallo all

Beitragvon henkus » Mi Sep 12, 2007 11:09:11

Hallo guy's and gals. I am a new player... and I'm addicted to astrowars. I've been playing since 16 Aug, not doing to badly until a few day's back (hey but it's war) it still is my first round but i hope to become a member of the BBA sometime in the future.

PS - Stormtrooper thanx for the help I salute u :salut:
henkus

Beitragvon farsalos » Mi Sep 12, 2007 11:09:56

hi henkus,
welcome to this great game :D

maybe you would like to join XR? they are much better than BBA PDT_Armataz_01_40

:wink:
farsalos

Beitragvon Dassel » Mi Sep 12, 2007 20:09:00

Hi henkus and welcome.

farsalos is right, XR is much better, but you know, we have the style.
What's the point in joining the winning team? Aside allways winning?
See, if you take away the "allways winning"-thing, BBA is almost as good as XR.
:mrgreen:

Take a seat and relax. I'm sorry we can't offer you a cookie, someone ate all of them. I don't have a proof but I think it was starcatcher, maybe odichris, but I bet they are going to blame me. It's a conspiracy!!!!
Bild
BildBild
Dassel

Beitragvon Alexander » Mi Sep 12, 2007 22:09:04

Damn Dassel, you ate them again :o

I wonder how you can feel comfortable in a combat suit full of crumbs :lol:

Welcome Henkus.
Feel honoured about the invitation of XR.
They are quite good, but some ranking lists still show a different
"who is the better alliance"

And you might know who the best ever player is: (rank 7 and rank 23)

and check the alliance who was home of Astrohocke in the first place
(Astrowars Beta 8 )

After all this amazing info I would say:
try both alliances and decide yourself :wink:

You should have access to our friend embassy now :hum:
Alexander

Zurück zu Welcome